Tuesday 14 April 2020

Student Testimonial - The NorthCap University

The Journey between what I was to what I am, is where the “THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY” lies. 

I still remember my admission time when I was perplexed among three universities for my graduation in Bachelor of Business Administration. I think most of us face the same dilemma during the time of admission to any college/university. I finally decided to choose NCU over the other universities, and that changed the course of my life. 


The first day of my college life began with the nervousness of meeting so many unfamiliar faces. I still remember my first introduction class of every subject in which I found myself different from others as most of my batchmates were from commerce background.And, I was from a science background (Medical);this reason made me feel inferior and I started thinking that I had made the wrong decision of switching my stream because I was in a volatile and uncertain setup, keeping in mind my unfamiliarity with courses. However, as the journey started, I found a different personality in me which was an agile, responsible, and confident person. The undue credit of this transformation that changed the course of my life goes to the faculties and the course curriculum of my Bachelor of Business Administration course at The NorthCap University.
The University designsa Bachelor of Business Administration course in a way that gives a clear picture of the business environment and helps the student to build a strong conceptual base. The subjects that the course include are Principle of Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, and so on. During my Bachelor of Business Administration, I did around 37 courses that really helped me to understand the business in a better way. 

The journey at NCU would not be astonishing and useful if I were not taught by the best faculties who know in and out of their subjects. The faculties of NCU helped me at every phase of my three years. They actually acted as the backbone of my success because they believed in me. I think that was the very push which helped me in achieving heights in my life. Whenever I needed their help, I never heard “No” from them. Their guidance and support during the course helped me in transforming myself. 

As I look back now, these three years of my life have transformed my character from being a perennial introvert in school days to a confident and independent woman. I could not help but thank my faculties and The NorthCap University for this change.

Yukti Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment