Tuesday 7 April 2020

Proud to be part of ECE family at NCU

With the motto of Skill Up, Move Up, The NorthCap University (NCU) has proved to be a life-changing institution for my personality growth. Initially, I was reluctant to join NCU because it is an autonomous university, which made me think that personality development and exposure may be low here. However, when I got admission and started my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, within a few months, I was clear about where I want to see myself after I graduate from this University.

        Attractive facilities: There were numerous factors, which made me think of NCU as the best engineering institution in the Delhi-NCR region. The Learning Management System (LMS), ERP, WebOpac for library services and individual MATLAB licenses for students are a few of them. The well-equipped laboratories, experienced faculty, and helpful & skilled lab staff add to the glory of the institution.

        Adhering to timetable and calendar: The NorthCap University has made me learn punctuality. The strict rules for attendance and effective following of the academic calendar have made me punctual. During these 8 semesters of graduation, I have never seen NCU disobeying the academic calendar. This imparts the values of being organized and planning effectively in the students. Punctuality, regularity and system planning are the main pillars when you work for an organization and keep the will to succeed.

        Active professional and cultural societies: Apart from curricular activities, the timely planning of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities also takes place. Professional societies & Cultural societies are actively taken care of. I was associated with a few professional societies and even headed one of them. I am currently serving as the president of SPIE NCU Chapter which is a professional society for optoelectronics engineers. The association with professional societies has helped me groom my overall personality.

        Clean & disciplined campus premises: The infrastructure of the university has always been an attraction for the students and even the regulatory authorities. The well-disciplined and clean campus is always a requirement for a student looking forward to a great future. The NorthCap University has the cleanest campus and the best administrative staff. Discipline is always a priority for the university authorities and this makes it the best engineering university in Delhi NCR.

        Placement support and preparedness: Talking about the campus placements, NCU has a tracked record of more than 90% placements every year. With the best recruiters visiting the campus, students receive the best exposure and opportunities to establish themselves inright places in the corporate world. Timely organized Pre-placement talks and pre-placement interviews, the recruitment cell (SPA) prepares the students well for campus placement drives.

The involvement of the SPA from the very beginning has helped me bag placement at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. TCS was one of the first to start the placement process for 2020 pass-outs and I was overwhelmed to be placed at the starting of the placements session.

In a nutshell, The NorthCap University is a perfect institution for students who look up to experienced & helpful faculty, disciplined campus, and good campus placements.

Gungun Saini, 
B.Tech ECE Final Year, 
2016-2020 Batch
Placed with TCS as Assistant System Engineer


No comments:

Post a Comment