Tuesday 7 April 2020

Student success story at The NorthCap University


Meenakshi Sharma

16CSU206
Class of 2020
Placed with: Nagarro Software


We all are equal with different opportunities. 

I am one of those fortunate students who got a great opportunity by my college for opening doors to success, which got me an internship at a prestigious organization during summer break in 2019 at Nagarro Bootcamp.


Though Bootcamp duration was less than a month, it was engaging and challenging, which lead us to a ginormous learning experience. As a selection process for PPO, we were given dozen of assignments, which followed with a final interview.

Now, I am part of Nagarro, and want to convey the most significant aspect of my journey is always to be aware of your surroundings and do not be afraid to ask anything.

I’d recommend everyone to look for internships of their interest; if you never try, you will never know how the industry works and what kind of work you will fall in love with. I would like to thank my university for constant support.

“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” Bobby Unser

No comments:

Post a Comment