The NorthCap University, formerly known as ITM University has been persistently ranked among one of the top private universities in Delhi NCR and considered one of the best universities which offer management courses.
Among all the universities providing a degree in B.Com in Delhi NCR, NCU is dedicated to provide the best facilities, faculty, curriculum, and placement opportunities.
About B.com Hons. -
● Gives an understanding of various disciplines in finance, economics, law and management and to apply the same in real life business aspects.
● Gives an understanding of various environmental issues, their impact on society and business.
● Helps in acquiring the basic management functions and fundamentals of business management.
● Helps in understanding the concepts of accounting and financing which will help to prepare and analyze financial statements.
● Helps in understanding the process of price and output decisions in the product as well as factor market along with the behaviour of a consumer in spending his limited income to fulfil various needs.
● Helps in learning the basic concepts of macro and monetary economics relevant for business decisions.
Highlights of B.com (Hons) @The NorthCap University -
1. Well Qualified Faculty
2. Industry Interface
3. Industry-Driven Curriculum
4. Students are monitored under the best guidance
5. Sensitize students towards their responsibility towards society.
Eligibility - The student should clear the intermediate level with an aggregate of 50% with 50% in accounts or mathematics.
Selection Criteria - Selection depends on the following criteria:
1) 50% composite merit score
2) 30%- 10th score
3) 50% - 12th score
4) 10% - Personal Interview
5) 10% - Essay Writing
Total Seats - 90
Important Dates -
Last Date of the form Submission - 04.06.2019
NCU B.Com Annual Fees - Rs. 1,37,000 /- per annum i.e. Rs. 68,500/- per Semester
Admission Link - https://admissions.ncuindia.edu/
For more queries related to The NorthCap University admissions- https://www.ncuindia.edu/programmes/bachelor-of-commerce-hons/#nwtbu
Important Documents Related to Admission:
● Class X marks-sheet as Date of Birth proof.
● Class XII (or equivalent) marks-sheet.
● Copy of Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
Scholarship Availability: Merit-Based Scholarships are available to encourage students.
Placements: The school of Professional Attachment acts like a bridge between industry and students and help them to kick start their career in the renowned companies like HSBC, HDFC, TATA and many others.
Overall being a part of the NCU for B. Com (Hons) course gives you a mesmerizing experience, where you will explore your new hidden talents and polish your skills with proper guidance and mentoring.